Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ratings: Addiset back

Why are you so smiley, Kate Walsh? Sure, you're starring in a new TV show and went to the same high school as my mom, but "Private Practice" kind of, you know, bombed in the ratings last night, getting beat by "Bionic Woman." "BW" got a 5.5 in 18-49s, with "PP" only netting a 5.1. "BW" has actually popped the highest rating for a new series so far all fall (and for some reason I don't see, say, "Carpoolers," giving it a run for its money), and on viewership-starved NBC probably means that it's practically already been renewed. Obviously, the second week is the "real test" for both these shows. Neither show is lighting the critical world on fire, though; I was lukewarm to "BW," and the 10 minutes or so I saw (mainly by accident) of "PP" was plenty. Also apparently atrocious: "Big Shots," debuting tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm "the 10 minutes and am probably good," too!