Monday, November 20, 2006

Welcome to Miami (Bienvenidos a Miami)

This is probably my favorite "viral video" ever (I still hate that term, though). It makes "CSI: Miami" look at least as silly (just not as over-the-top) as Conan made "Walker, Texas Ranger" look when he played all those clips a while back when NBC and Universal merged. I hope David Caruso never sees this because then he might stop doing it. I caught the beginning of a repeat this weekend just to see if he would do it, and - you guessed it - he did. So great. I love him dramatically putting the shades on, and of course, how he delivers every line the exact same way. Sometimes it's not even a pun or something, and there's still the dramatic smash to the credits. He's going to be the next Chuck Norris-type Internet legend. CARUSO 4 LIFE.

No comments: