Thursday, November 09, 2006

Another Sunny Day

Catching up on things I missed out on during my sojourn: FX has renewed "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," this time for a whopping 15 eps (they had 10 last season and seven for their first). Not quite as heartening news: Danny DeVito will be back as well, and is committed to the show through season six, if they make it that far. I thought Danny DeVito was usually pretty funny on the show, but some episodes became a little too much about him than the main four characters, and while that wasn't bad, it wasn't what I originally liked so much about the show in the first place. I understood that his being there gave "IASIP" a lot more media attention than it would have had otherwise (and it really did), but I thought maybe it was just for a one-season arc now that they've landed on their feet. Guess not.

Still, one of my favorite shows, and I'm glad that it'll be back.

No comments: