Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You think you know a gay II

It's days old now, but I was out of town and it really feels like this is something I should be addressing. I'm not sure how surprising it is or isn't that ol' Swarley is gay, but I'm happy that he's happy. It's also neat that there are at least two gay actors playing straight guys on TV, especially a noted poon hound like NPH's "HIMYM" character. It's possible that they could annoyingly milk the irony of the latter, but the mere thought of that is giving me douche chills so let's not go there.

As a preventative measure, I'd like to out the following television personalities, just so I can say I was the first one to do so:

1) Anderson Cooper
2) Dane Cook
3) Jason Alexander
4) The Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten
5) Collectively, The Backyardigans
6) Major Lee Adama
7) Ellen DeGeneres - between you and me, I think she's hiding something
8) Pro wrestlers Christopher Daniels and A.J. Styles
9) Christopher Meloni
10) Billy Bush

No comments: