Monday, October 01, 2007

Script doctors

Albert: I can't wait for a Penelope movie
Albert: she could interact with other movie characters
Justin: I have 102 dalmations. so
Albert: she'd be like, Luke Skywalker, I blew up fifty Death Stars this morning, so
Albert: no one can refuse any of my offers ever, so
Justin: ~~~~~~~~~
Albert: let's write the script
Albert: Wiig can play multiple characters a la Norbit
Albert: Penelope can go to Target
Justin: whoa ho
Albert: and run into the two a-holes
Albert: and the Joe Schmo household
Justin: you look like a rabbit
Albert: so you're in right
Albert: for writing this script
Justin: absolutely
Justin: let me bring up a famous movie quotes page and get cracking
Albert: it'd be the Ali G Indahouse of Kristen Wiig
Justin: "I invented walkin' here, so"
Justin: "my name is also James Bond, James Bond the first, so"
Justin: "I can't be back because I never left, so"
Justin: "my mama also always said that life is like a box of chocolates, and she made me boxes of chocolates and she made the chocolate and the boxes, so"
Justin: "they were actually talkin' to me, people are always, talkin'. to me. just something they like to do. be talkin' to me. so"
Albert: yessss
Albert: "I actually give a damn even less than you, so"
Justin: "I phoned my home too, so. just phoned them up, so. and I'm also an alien, so."
Albert: "my home's a little bit nicer than yours, so, you know, just a little bit better, so"
Albert: "I'm mad, too, and also not going to take it anymore, so, in fact, I decided that a little earlier than you, so, I was mad first, so"
Justin: "and I get unlimited minutes, so. my phone calls to other planets are free, so. it's a really good deal, just the best possible deal for phone calls, so"
Albert: "I'm not even mad, more like furious, so, you know, I'm the maddest person ever, in history, so"
Justin: "Mrs Robinson was actually trying to seduce me, so. people are always trying to seduce me, just something that's always happening, to me. so."
Albert: "I ate his liver, too, I've eaten everyone's livers, actually, everyone in history, so, there aren't any more livers left, because I ate them all"
Justin: I love the smell of napalm at any time of day, so. I have napalm-scented candles in my house that I light, so. and I'm made of napalm
Albert: "I've also always depended on the kindness of strangers, I invented the concept of strangers, yeah, before me, everyone knew each other, so, you know, pretty important"
Justin: I could've been even more of a contender, so. I was ranked #1 on the list of the top 100000 contenders in the world, so.
Albert: I actually raided this arc a long time before you, so, it's not lost any more, so, you know, actually I raided all the arcs, in the world, and some imaginary ones, too, so
Justin: people in space can hear me scream, so. because I invented a machine that lets people in space hear you, so. when I scream in space people can hear me, so. just, helpful, and convenient.
Albert: I actually can handle the truth, I won a contest, for best truth handler, in the world, ever, so, you know, pretty good at handling the truth
Justin: I built it and they already came, so. already did .. that, just something I decided to do, before now, so.
Albert: every time a bell rings, I get wings, too, so, not just angels, it's me too, I've got like, trillions of wings. so
Justin: I cooked what she's having, so. and I invented the recipe for it, so. and I own this whole restaurant, and everything on the menu makes people act like they're having an orgasm, so.
Justin: I'm the actual king of the world, so. won the election, for it. everyone voted for me for king of the world, so. just something I won, which is nice.
Albert: I have my own island, full of dinosaurs, it's in my bedroom, so, you know, a little more dinosaurs than here, different species, and you know, it's a little safer than this place, people really like it
Justin: Soylent Green is me, so
Justin: I'm the actual luckiest man on the face of the earth, so. just have the most, luck, which is nice, so.
Albert: I actually already showed him the money, so, you know, no need for you to do that, it's taken care of
Albert: you don't need a bigger boat, really, I'm a boat, the biggest boat ever built, so
Justin: OMG I was just working on one for having the biggest boat in the world so

2 comments:

Match Girl said...

Wha?! No LJ-cut for that?

Albert said...

Are you kidding me? Every bit of that was amazing.