Sunday, September 10, 2006

Celebrity Boo-ets revisited

Alright - I was angry when Chris Jericho was the first person eliminated on "Celebrity
Duets,"
but as painful as this is to admit, he was really pretty bad. But to find out that Lea Thompson was the second one out - whom I praised on this very blog for not only her singing ability but also her surprising hotness - really throws the credibility of this Fox reality show about minor celebrities singing with state fair-quality singers into question. Can you believe in anything these days?

Caroline in the City wasn't the best singer on the show, but she easily was better than Cheech Marin and Carly "I'm not totally sure who you are" Patterson. Great, now she's gonna get fat and be on "Celebrity Fit Club" next season.

I know this happened on Friday, but it took me two days to fully deal with the shock of it all. It certainly wasn't that I forgot it was on and didn't remember to check the Fox Web site until today. Nope.

1 comment:

Noah said...

Never mind "Caroline in the City." She'll always be Lorraine to me.