Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Politics of Dancing (with the Stars)

Here's a li'l preview of this season's "Dancing with the Stars," which starts up tonight. It should be noted that I was calling Mario Lopez as the early favorite long before bookies said he was favored to win. Now, there's no documentation or any way I can prove this, but of all the things to lie about, Mario Lopez's chance on "Dancing with the Stars" is among the more ridiculous.

Here's a sample:

"Willa Ford: Wannabe Britney Spears who was famous for about a week five years ago, when being a wannabe Britney Spears was still worthwhile."

Read the rest (and no, I didn't come up with that goofy headline) riiiiight here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently you should bet on a Mario Lopez comeback (I guess it's his 3rd one to date) he's also getting his own dating tips show on cable. Great, just what I need, Mario Lopez's dimples telling me how I already suck at dating.