Monday, October 02, 2006

Channel Surfing for Monday, October 2

It's October! And has been since over a day! My my, how time flies.

Man, this guy looks like a real dork. I will, however, be eternally grateful to him for helping me get the phrase "load of bunk" into the paper. I could totally write for Archie Comics. "The Bachelor" is one of those reality shows that surely no one cares about any longer (see "Apprentice, The") but is still on because I guess there are some people out there who just watch TV because they've watched it before (very lazy people). And because it's cheap to make.

The Bachelor: Rome
8 p.m., ABC

“Someday my prince will come” is probably a load of bunk, but this year's contestants on “The Bachelor” hope it's true. Lorenzo Borghese, an actual prince of some kind born in Milan, Italy, is this year’s titular bachelor, and even though he was raised in the United States this season will take place in Rome.

Read about "House of Carters," "Heroes" and "Prison Break" here.

No comments: