Thursday, October 12, 2006

Shirley, you jest

"Boston Legal" is quite often a gleefully ridiculous show (why is this "Desperate Housewives" the hour long ABC program that always gets nominated for comedy categories and not this?), but Alan Shore going after Candice Bergen's character is just a little too much supension of this belief. Even if I don't totally buy the "James Spader as superstud" concept ("Stargate" is too entrenched in my memory, not to say that James Spader isn't one of my faves), it's just a little too much fawning than I like to see for a former "FYI" anchor not named Frank Fontana Corky Sherwood Forest.

I would like to take this time to thank "Boston Legal" for this season alone giving work to the following great former heroes, helping restore them to glory:







Bravo, David E. Kelley.

NOTE:
A Google search for "Futurama" character Leela brings up way more photoshopped nude pictures of her than expected. Hint: anything is more than expected.

No comments: