Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What became of you, my love

While watching "The West Wing," I mean, uh, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip," I noticed something great in the credits - Lucy Davis. That's right, the one and the only original "Office" reception, Dawn Tinsley (who I very unpopularly yet steadfastly insist is hotter than Pam). Of course, she only had like one line, but who needs more than that when you can debate the merit of Moliere jokes?

Now I'm hearing Dennis Miller talk on Conan about the jury's still out on global warming. I think I've got an idea for a "Studio 60" sketch! "Crazy Global Warming Skeptics!"

The show is still weirdly flawed. The show gets its best ratings in 14 years in key young demos with ROB REINER as guest host? Put this thing on the Sci Fi why don't'cha.

No comments: