Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Waxing poetic

Is there any better way to celebrate a 100th blog post than with opining about Rosie O'Donnell's genitals being groomed?

There isn't. So let me just say, even if you had an idea that was coming, there's really no way to prepare yourself for such a thing. It changes a man.

Let's see what Rosie said about the show on her notoriously hard-to-read blog:
nip/tuck reminds me y
i ever wanted 2
every soul
driver 2 director
believed in magic
n decided to make it
Of course it does.

Verdict: It was no "Riding the Bus with My Sister" (side note: I think that's the only default DVD picture on Amazon I've ever seen that was just taken (poorly) by some dude's digital camera).

Seeing Matt pine after Kimber seems kind of useless; since everyone in this show has had sex with each other at this point, he probably just needs to wait it out a couple more weeks.

No comments: