Thursday, October 12, 2006

Channel Surfing for Thursday, October 12

"I come tight with every rhyme
I built a kingdom down the street from pepperdine
This marijuana got me heavily sedated
Im Kevin Federline
America's most hated" - Kevin Federline, "America's Most Hated"

K-Fed makes his acting debut tonight on "CSI" - well, depending on what you classify "Britney & Kevin: Chaotic" as. All I know is that I most certainly could not handle their truth.

Also, based on consistent recommendations from folks, I will attempt to watch "Ugly Betty." I have said many times before that I would have no problem with the show if it were on ABC Family, but on actual ABC I find it hard to swallow. Does this make sense? Probably not. We'll see how it goes. In the immortal words of Bart Simpson, I can't promise I'll try, but I'll try to try.

This "Six Degrees" description also has me curious:

Six Degrees
9 p.m., ABC

This new episode of the expansive soap deals with a criminal called "the Puncher," who is terrorizing New York City by punching random people and then running away. They should have called him "the greatest criminal ever."

Beware the Puncher!

Read more about "CSI," an intriguing as always "Office" and other stuff here.

No comments: