Monday, October 16, 2006

Don't Budge

How many people saw Rosie O'Donnell's guest appearance on "Nip/Tuck" and thought "Wow, I want to see more of this character"? Apparently someone did. And that report also says she paid $100,000 to have sex with Christian - wasn't it $450,000?

FICTIONAL LOTTERY WINNERS I'D RATHER SEE A SHOW BASED ON:

1) Earl Hickey
2) Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
3) Final season Roseanne

FICTIONAL LOTTERY WINNERS I WOULD NOT RATHER SEE A SHOW BASED ON:

1) Everyone on "Windfall"

Hey, they had their chance.

Believe it or not, this is an actual Wikipedia article. I put in "fictional lottery winners" as a joke, and, wow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure she paid 70,000

Albert said...

Hrm. Maybe $450,000 was the total amount Christian had to pay the creepy kidney lady.

Or maybe I'm just crazy.