Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Channel Surfing for Tuesday, October 3

Despite all the great reviews, I have very little interest in "Friday Night Lights." Maybe if it was about a high school academic decathlon team (speaking of NBC dramas though, I did record "Heroes," and will check it very soon. People actually asked me if I liked it, oddly enough, I guess because of my comic book fetish).

But, we've also got the "Veronica Mars" season premiere tonight - it's real good, and the next episode gets even better (am I biased because the second episode has a "Boy Meets World" vet in it? Yes. Yes I am).

Veronica Mars
8 p.m., The CW

Veronica (Kristen Bell) moves to college this season, picking up with the campus serial rapist story introduced last season. V-Mars is still living at home with her dad (Enrico Colantoni), but we’ve got new characters like Wallace’s (Percy Daggs III) roommate Piz (Chris Lowell) and Mac’s (Tina Majorino) dorm buddy Parker (Julie Gonzalo). And oh, yeah, someone dies (I'm not telling).

Alright, I'll be honest. If you give me some change for the vending machine I'll whisper who dies in your ear, but I'll be doing it with a mouth full of Garfield chocobites so it might be unclear.

"Friday Night Lights," the "Eureka" season finale, a sure to be hard-to-watch "Nip/Tuck" and more are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so YOU'RE the one who's been eating all the garfield chocobites!!!!!